EAAFP is seeking highly motivated individuals for the positions of IT and Website Specialist. Under the supervision of the Communication Officer and the Chief Executive of EAAFP, consultants will support the implementation of the Communication, Education, Participation and Awareness (CEPA) programme and activities of the Partnership. Here is the link for the position description, requirements and selection criteria.
- Position: Consultant (IT consultant)
- Type of contract: 6 months contract
- Work percentage: 100% (full time)
- Languages: English and Korean
- Expected start date: as soon as possible
How to apply
Those who are interested in working for an international organization in environment and nature conservation can send the set of documents to email@example.com with the EAAFP Job Application Form.
- Posting expires: Once the position is filled
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: G-Tower, Songdo, Incheon, Republic of Korea
- A personal statement on the reason for applying and your career goal (up to one page)
- A reference letter (when requested)
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com