- Position title: Administrative/Finance Assistant
- Type of contract: Fixed-term (6 months)
- Work percentage: 100% (full time)
- Languages: Fluent in English and Korean
- Expected start date: July 2018
- Reporting to: Deputy Executive Officer, Finance Officer
- Supervisor: Finance Officer
- A small amount of monthly allowance may be given.
This assignment will include the following responsibilities:
- Performing a wide range of administrative tasks including preparing and/or processing administrative requests/documents.
- Assist in travel/meeting arrangement.
- Assist in translating requested information in Korean and/or English
- Managing office equipment inventory and storage.
- Assist in managing and updating monthly financial report
- Assist in dealing with documents for expenditure and income.
- Managing the spreadsheet data for the budget balance
- Assist in providing the procedural and technical support to staff within the areas of finance and budget
- Assist in performing other related tasks as required
* Intern’s duties can be reviewed and changed after probationary period of one month, if needed.
Educational Requirements, Minimum Qualifications & Credentials:
- Enrolled university students or graduates majoring in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Procurement or any other related discipline.
- As the Secretariat’s working language is English, full competency of using English (both written and spoken) is required. Additional EAAF languages (e.g. Korean, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Mongolian, Bahasa Malaysia, etc.) skills are a plus.
- Well-developed computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Those who are interested in working for an international organisation in environment and nature conservation area can submit the set of documents listed below through email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday June 30, 2018.
- EAAFP Internship Application Form
- A personal statement: Describe your motivations, reason for applying and career goal (up to one page).
- A sponsorship letter, if you have a sponsor to this programme
- A reference letter when requested.