EAAFP is seeking highly motivated individuals for the positions of Communication Specialist. Under the supervision of the Communication Officer and the Chief Executive of EAAFP, consultants will support the implementation of the Communication, Education, Participation and Awareness (CEPA) programme and activities of the Partnership. Here is the link for the position description, requirements and selection criteria.
- Position: Consultant (Communication consultant)
- Type of contract: July - December 2018 (6 months)
- Work percentage: 100% (full time)
- Languages: English and Korean
- Deadline: 24 June 2018
- Expected start date: July 2018
How to apply
Those who are interested in working for an international organization in environment and nature conservation can send the set of documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the EAAFP Job Application Form.
- Posting expires: Once the position is filled
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: G-Tower, Songdo, Incheon, Republic of Korea
- A personal statement on the reason for applying and your career goal (up to one page)
- A reference letter (when requested)
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org